Based in Townsville, we service throughout Garbutt, Aitkenvale, Thuringowa, Kirwan, Bohle, Kelso and Bushland Beach.
At Shane’s Dingo Service, our qualified excavation team can quickly and efficiently complete tasks that could take an inexperienced operator days on end to complete. All of our services are also fully insured, providing peace of mind to home and business owners concerned with safety.
Dingo work: Our skilled excavation team at Shane’s Dingo Service are highly experienced in the proper operation of Dingo machinery, with the ability to complete all your outdoor renovation needs with our range of attachments, including:
- Four-in-one-bucket: A highly versatile attachment, the 4 in 1 bucket, as its name suggests, performs four primary functions to assist with general gardening and earthwork projects. Capabilities include:
- Scooping: Operating as a standard loading bucket, operators can scoop a range of materials, excavating everything from gravel to garden mulch.
- Grabbing: Lift and transport a range of garden objects hassle-free. The bucket’s clamping option allows for a perfect tool to pick up fallen branches and general garden waste.
- Blading: Opening the bucket into soil assists in pushing the load out easily, providing an effective tool for backfilling trenches or completing similar tasks.
- Levelling: With edges to the ground and jaw open, the bucket can be easily moved forward and backwards to perfectly level ground surfaces.
- Dirt/mulch bucket: Our Townsville landscaping team will promptly shift and load any loose material or debris with the help of this nifty tool.
- Trencher (150mm): Whether it be rock, clay, shale, soil or sand, our Dingo trencher attachment will dig through materials with ease, quickly constructing outdoor trenches.
- Leveller: A simplistic design, with impeccable results. Our operators use our Dingo leveller attachment to create flat, even surfaces with ease.
- Post hole digger: With 200, 300, 450 and 600mm attachments, our expert diggers can easily excavate holes for fence, shade sail, patio and carport posts.
- Ripper: Effortlessly loosen up tough soil with our ripper attachment, speeding up the process of removing materials with a bucket.
Mini backhoe: Complete a range of tasks, including exterior landscaping, construction, demolition work and more.